Are you willing to start a School Franchise India? Do you know what criteria to be followed to open a primary school? If you don’t know, not to worry, this article will guide you through the step by step process. There are many pre-requisites for setting for a new school with a business plan. The arrangement for the funds, determining the infrastructural requirements, and determining the cost for incurring promotions all are related to the recruitment expenses. All these factors are of prime importance to it.
Step by step procedure listed for starting a primary school
- Starting with a primary school foremost requires a business plan. Why what and how you wish to do it? Once you have a plan you can act like a blueprint to make it operative shortly.
- The next step is to think about the funds for the school. To simply open a new primary school anywhere in India, you need investment. The planning of the budget seems to be incurred at the various stages in this process. The building in the school, making of furniture, recruiting staff, and expenses related to advertisement all are part of the primary cost.
- Formation of the society or trust is a matter of a minimum of 3 members. This is an important body that is non-proprietary in nature of the society to get registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, or Indian Trust Act 1882.
- The next stage in to select the location, acquire the land for the school. The selection of the land for opening of the primary school should be approximately 1 acre of land.
- You need to acquire the No Objection Certificate NOC from the Department of Education.
- Once you have the NOC in your hand, you should start with the planning of the layout for the school building. This will further appoint a contractor or an architect to simply design the school building. Ensure not to overlook the matters of safety, safe drinking, and security. These are of extreme importance.
- Once the construction is over, the next step in to gain the affiliation from a recognized institution for further proceeding in this regard. Be it CBSC, ICSC, or any other state board of Education, the main grant is offered to the school across the country. Try to approach High School Franchise India for the business to be effective.
- Promote the business through pamphlets, brochures, hoardings, and banners. Create an attractive website and highlight the key features of the school.
Adhering to the Preschool Franchise India steps listed above you can enjoy the idea of starting a new franchise business that is effective for building a new generation. So grab the opportunity and get associated with the well being of the chain of schools.